Friday, November 25, 2016

Storage Ideas!

I have an idea for Animal Jam that might change somethings! So you can only have 300 clothing items and 500 den items. What if you run out of room? Most people make accounts to just store some things so they have some room on their main accounts. This idea might change this.
How about Animal Jam makes this chest where you can put things inside! There could be many colors to it also! There could be three sizes for it! The small chest could hold 50 items, the medium chest could hold 100 items, and the large chest could hold 200 items! I was thinking that the non members could get the small chest so they are not left out. The medium chest and the large chest could be for members only but the large chest is in the diamond shop. Maybe the small chest and the medium chest could be for 1000 gems in the epic wonders store. Maybe the large chest could be for 5 diamonds.
That is my idea! I hope you like it! Buddy me! I'm Mineral21 on Animal Jam! Bye! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment