Saturday, November 26, 2016

Weird Experience In Animal Jam

A few days ago I had a pretty weird experience in Animal Jam. I was in my den with two of my buddies. My den was unlocked. And then suddenly a creepy looking lemur burst into my den and then started making angry faces at me and making the beat up emoji thing at me. It was a little scary.
One of my buddies began yelling "Lock your den!" and I quickly locked my den.
A little bit later I though that we were safe so I unlocked my den. Nope! The same person came back and I immediately locked my den again.
I don't understand why this person was so mad at me! I don't think I did anything to them. I guess I will never know.
Well, that was my story! I hope you enjoyed it! Buddy me! I'm Mineral21 on Animal Jam! Bye! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment