Monday, February 6, 2017

Rare Monday: Rare Heart Earmuffs!

A new rare has come Jamaa! This Monday's rare is the Rare Heart Earmuffs!

This rare item is very cute! I love the colors! I think the light yellow and the light pink go together very well! The colors remind me of Fluttershy from My Little Pony: Friend is Magic (I watch the show. Don't judge me.) This clothing item doesn't look very good on my fox. It looked just it would be uncomfortable to wear like that on your ears. I think this clothing item will look better on other animals. I will buy this clothing item!
You can buy this clothing item at the Jam Mart Clothing store for 900.00 gems. Sorry non members but this clothing item is for members only. This clothing item comes in only one color.

Buy this Rare Heart Earmuffs before they are gone! I hope that you buy the Rare Heart Earmuffs and I hope you will like them a lot!
 I am Mineral21 on Animal Jam and I hope you have a lovely day! Bye! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment