Thursday, December 1, 2016

New Update: 12/1/16

A new is here and I have been waiting so long for this one!

This is probably what i'm mot excited for! The daily Jamaaliday gifts! This is going to be awesome! I can't wait to open my gifts everyday!

Yay! A new adventure! I am totally playing it soon! Also there is a new den! The Jamaaliday House! I hope I have enough diamonds to buy it!

A bet that all of the non members are very happy about this one! All jammers can make masterpieces now! Yay!

All jammers can their chat history now. That's pretty cool! Also there is a bag of gifts with past Jamaaliday gifts inside! It's for all jammers for one diamond each! That's so cool!

The Jamaaliday Jam party is here! I am excited to check it out! It'll be so much fun! Also pet reindeer are back! Go get one before they are gone!

The deer are coming back! That's cool. Get one when they get here! Also watch the new video to learn how to draw a cute reindeer!
Also there is an advertisement about the gifts cards. You can get an arctic from the gift cards and a few cool items!
Anyways, buddy me! I'm Mineral21 on Animal Jam! Bye!<3









No comments:

Post a Comment