Tuesday, December 20, 2016

New Clothing Item: Festive Lights!

A clothing item has come back to Jamaa for the Jamaalidays! The Festive Lights are here!

I like this item! I love the idea of wrapping yourself in these lights! It's cute! This item looks good on my fox but I think they will better on some other animals. You can't really see them on my fox. I will not buy this clothing item because I already have some Festive Lights from a previous Jamaaliday.
You can buy this clothing item at the Jam Mart Clothing store for 450 gems. The best part about this clothing item is that it is for all jammers so non members can buy it too! Yay! The clothing item comes in lots of colors!

I hope you buy the Festive Lights and I hope you really like them!Anyways, buddy me! I am Mineral21 on Animal Jam! Bye! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment