Thursday, December 15, 2016

AJ Update: 12/15/16

A new update is here and I am SO excited for this one!

The deer are back! Yay! I already have a deer but if any of you guys don't then now you can! Sorry non members but this animal is for members only.

Skullys are back! YAY! I have always wanted this item! This item hasn't been in AJ since the beta stage! I am so happy that skullys are back! They are in the diamond shop for 3 diamonds and they are only available this Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday only! Get them before they are gone!

Pet polar bears are here!! They are so cute! You can get a pet polar bear at the diamond shop for 3 diamonds! Sorry non members but this pet is for members only.
The gingerbread armor is here! This armor looks so cool! I could eat it all if I had this armor! You can get this armor at the diamond shop and the full set costs 9 diamonds!

This page is just a reminder that your get daily jamaaliday gifts during Decembers and that the Jamaalidays last all month long.

This is SO exciting! There is a new animal coming to Jamaa! I can't wait to find out what the new animal is! 
Also there is a cute video so go check it out!

The New Year's Party is coming soon! I am so excited for that because I don't think I was around for the party last time. I hope it is awesome!
Also there is a new exhibit in the Conservation Museum all about animals with antlers, horns, and tusk. Go check it out!

Also there is an advertisement about the gifts cards. You can get an arctic from the gift cards and a few cool items!
Anyways, buddy me! I'm Mineral21 on Animal Jam! Bye!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment