Thursday, November 17, 2016

AJ Update 11/17/16

A new update is here and it is awesome!

I think the most important thing that is in this update is the new animal! The toucan! You can get this new flying animal at the diamond shop for 10 diamonds. Sorry non members but this animal is for members only. I was hoping for this animal for to be for both non member and member. Hopefully non members get a flying animal soon.
I LOVE this new animal! It is so cute! I have already bought one named Legit Jazzytoucan and she is awesome!

The next thing in this update is a new adventure!

This adventure sounds awesome! Do you actually go to where the phantom's live?! I can't wait to play this adventure soon! I hope one of my animals is a high enough level for this adventure!
This next thing in this update is a new pet and a new den!

I am so happy that the art gallery is now a den! You can buy this new den at the diamond shop for 7 diamonds! Sorry non members but this den is for members only. I will definitely try my best to save up my diamonds for this den but that will be hard because of the adorable new pet llamas! I want one so bad! You can get one at the diamond shop for 3 diamonds! Sorry non members but this pet is for members only.

Ugh when will AJHQ make some awesome for the non members?! I really want the non members to get some new awesome items, animals, and pets!
Sorry about that rant! I just had to get that off of my chest.  
The next thing on the update is the new spiked collars and spiked wristbands!

These things look awesome! I love the colors and the look of them! 

I bought a red spiked color! The spikes are pink with white tips! I love it!

I wasn't able to buy a wristband though, sadly. They look cool too but you can barely see them on the toucans so hopefully they look better on other animals. The wristbands also come in lots of colors.

You can buy these awesome items at the diamond shop for 3 diamonds. Sorry non members but this item is for members only. This item is only available on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday so get them before they are gone!
The next thing on this update is new armor and a new sketch jam!

This armor looks pretty cool. I don't think I wanna buy it though. You get the armor at the diamond shop!
I think the new sketch jam shows you how to draw a toucan. That's of cool.
The last thing on this update is advertisement!

This advertisement is pretty cool actually! It's basically a box with a lot of awesome AJ things in it! I want it! I love to get the Animal Jam Box!

Wow that was a lot! This update was awesome! I wonder what the next update is gonna be about?! I can't wait to find out!
Go have up exploring the new update! Buddy me! I am Mineral21 on Animal Jam! Bye! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment